I've been working on this way too long. "Tempus Fugit" (time is running out in Latin, in case you don't know) is a desktop application built with Macromedia Flash (hence deviation's category) and mProjector 2 with which the actual stand-alone projector was made. All artwork created from scratch in Photoshop.
On the screenshot you see all three states of the application - main window (the clock), settings, and program information. Full view to see it in action. Since its settings are stored in the registry, most of the application's functionality is disabled for online preview. Also check my latest desktop to see it on the screen.
- draggable window for convinient usage
- docking to desktop borders (and there is no way you can drag "Tempus Fugit" outside the screen)
- ability to autostart with Windows, in visible or hidden mode
- two language versions (separate executables) - Polish and English
- a version for older platforms, this one uses alpha-blending and works only on Windows XP.
- a website so I can distribute it
- built-in callendar and/or alarm clock
that....looks....AMAZING!!! where can I get one?
This. Is. Awesome.
Could you email it to me, too? tarun(at)web.de
Thank you so much and again, great work!
Spawn1410@hotmail.com should do the trick.
If you don't mind, could you possibly send it to me also. I would love to use this. Thanks.
I need to be instaled the Mprojector?
Thank you!! and Congratulations!!!
would you be able to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
love the clock, and hope to see it as an application soon. ; If it's not already, of course..
^^ Thanks muchly!
I tried this tut before, and can't figure out what's going on with the registration point.. Whaaaaahhh!!
Crazy work. The graphics are absolutely mindboggling.
is there anyway i might be able to download this to my computer?
and ive got a registry cleaner as well so i dont care at all about them
though i also have registry blocker as well
so yes, i would very much like this, it would be fun to have up on my desktop
does it chime on the hour or anything?