I've been working on this way too long. "Tempus Fugit" (time is running out
in Latin, in case you don't know) is a desktop application built with Macromedia Flash
(hence deviation's category) and mProjector 2
with which the actual stand-alone projector was made. All artwork created from scratch in Photoshop
On the screenshot you see all three states of the application - main window (the clock), settings, and program information. Full view to see it in action. Since its settings are stored in the registry, most of the application's functionality is disabled for online preview. Also check my latest desktop
to see it on the screen.
- draggable window for convinient usage
- docking to desktop borders (and there is no way you can drag "Tempus Fugit" outside the screen)
- ability to autostart with Windows, in visible or hidden mode
- two language versions (separate executables) - Polish and English
- a version for older platforms, this one uses alpha-blending and works only on Windows XP.
- a website so I can distribute it
- built-in callendar and/or alarm clock